WWE Survivor Series 2013 marks the 27th iteration of WWE’s premier November event. Check out all the winners, losers and highlights of all the big matches that went down right here. We got a slew of championship matches and those awesome traditional Survivor Series tag team bouts.
Check out all the results below!
And here’s the Live Kickoff Show below!
Kofi Kingston vs The Miz (Kickoff Match at 7:30 EST/4:30 PST, Watch through WWE.com or WWE’s Youtube Channel)
Winner: The Miz!
Best Moment/Highlight: The Miz had the gall to offer his hand to Kofi for a handshake after the match, but Kofi slapped him in response to The Miz walking out on him on a previous edition of RAW.
Cody Rhodes and Goldust, The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) & Rey Mysterio vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns) and The Real Americans (Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger): Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match
Winners: The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns) and The Real Americans (Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger); Roman Reigns got the win for his team!
Best Moment/Highlight: Roman Reigns got the to the finish line as the sole survivor by doling out devastating spears to Goldust and Mysterio. Reigns dominated in the closing moments of the match.
Big E Langston (c) vs. Curtis Axel: Intercontinental Championship Match
Winner: Big E Langston (c)!
Best Moment/Highlight: Curtis managed to land a Perfect-Plex on Big E, but Big E kicked out and dropped Curtis with the match winning Big Ending.
Natalya, The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella), The Funkadactyls (Naomi and Cameron), Eva Marie, & JoJo vs. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, & Summer Rae: Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match
Winners: Natalya, The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella), The Funkadactyls (Naomi and Cameron), Eva Marie, & JoJo; Natalya was the sole survivor!
Best Moment/Highlight: Naomi channeled her inner RVD with a sweet Split-Legged Moonsault. Natalya got the win for her Total Divas crew by applying the Sharpsooter to AJ.
Ryback vs. Mark Henry (Impromptu Open Challenge Match)
Winner: Mark Henry!
Best Moment/Highlight: Ryback ran full steam ahead at Henry with a planned Meat Hook lariat, but Henry countered with a cross body. Henry put Ryback down with the World’s Strongest Slam and got the 1-2-3.
John Cena (c) vs Alberto Del Rio: World Heavyweight Championship Match
Winner: John Cena (c)!
Best Moment/Highlight: John Cena threw out a surprising Tornado DDT to Rio during the more exciting parts of the match. Cena was locked in Rio’s Armbar, but he used his immense strength to power out and powerbomb Rio. Cena caught Rio with the AA after Rio tried another Armbar attempt. Cena retains.
CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erick Rowan)
Winners: CM Punk and Daniel Bryan!
Best Moment/Highlight: Luke Harper damn near destroyed Daniel Bryan with a top rope Sit-Down Powerbomb. CM Punk put Harper to sleep with a GTS for the win.
Randy Orton (c) vs Big Show: WWE Championship Match
Winner: Randy Orton (c)!
Best Moment/Highlight: Big Show being distracted by The Authority’s entrance led to an RKO by Orton. Orton then dropped Show with that running punt kick of his. No physical interference, but some outside “musical” interference threw Show off his game.
Best Non-Match Moments/Highlights
– Booker T., Mick Foley and Bret Hart all made for a legendary pre-show commentary team with their awesome insight into the PPV’s matches.
– HHH and his wife Stephanie started off the show and told the crowd that there wasn’t going to be any run-in’s or outside shenanigans for any other of the PPV’s matches.
– Zeb and Cody showcased their twerking skills to the crowd.
– Randy spoke to the ref for his match just so he could ensure things went his way for his bout against Big Show. The ref simply stated that he was going to do the The Authority told him to do.
– Mark Henry returned with a Rick Ross-esque haircut and appearance.
-RTruth and Santino Marella tried to compete with their chosen action figures, but were interrupted by Los Matadores, Fandango and…JOHN LAURINAITIS! People Power returned.
– The Wyatt Family’s usual intro film changed tonight with a pre-match promo. They’re here…
– After Punk’s top rope Elbow Drop, the crowd entered into a “RANDY SAVAGE!” chant.
– The fans certainly expressed themselves during the main event with their ‘DANIEL BRYAN!” and “WE WANT BRYAN!” chants. They also made light of Randy’s dishonorable tactics by chanting “RANDY’S FRAGILE!” A “BORING!” chant could also be heard spreading around the arena, too.
– The Authority just had to come make an appearance as the main event began to wind down.
– John Cena and Randy Orton both stood tall at the end of this PPV. Will the rumored Title Unification Match that’s been alluded to on those dirt sheets actually happen at WM30?
Come back for more WWE PPV results for WWE’s TLC 2013 on December 15, 2013!