Extend your Happy Wishes and quotations this Father’s Day 2017. Whether you’re father or grandfather, husband or son, is here or has passed away, it’s a nice time to honor them for being great fathers. If you’re trying to find the right words to honor your dad or someone special who is no longer with us, read on below for some sentimental quotes.
1. Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
– Conrad Hall
2. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
– Tiger Woods
3. When it comes to Father’s Day, I will remember my dad for both being there to nurture me and also for the times he gave me on my own to cultivate my own interests and to nurture my own spirit.
– Jennifer Grant
4. It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
– Anne Sexton
5. As I grow older, no matter whose love gives me happiness – I will always be my daddy’s little princess. I miss you dad.
6. I was raised in the greatest of homes … just a really great dad, and I miss him so much… he was a good man, a real simple man… Very faithful, always loved my mom, always provided for the kids, and just a lot of fun.
– Max Lucado
7. My dad’s not here, but he’s watching in heaven.
– Bubba Watson
8. My father hugged me only once, on my 21st birthday. It was very awkward. I now know what it was that made me feel uncomfortable: the nudity.
– Ray Romano
9. Dad … I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again.
10. I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
– Hedy Lamarr
In Argentina, many tried to have the date of Father’s Day changed to the third Sunday in August. This did not pass. Many other countries celebrate the occasion on a different date than the U.S.
Discuss on Facebook