Let’s check out some stats, figures and facts before getting into the Week 10 defense/special teams rankings.
— The Lions’ offense have turned the ball over the most in the NFL at 20 (12 interceptions, 8 fumbles). The Patriots have just 5 turnovers (2 interceptions, 3 fumbles).
— The Giants have the best turnover differential at +11, +4 better than the Patriots and Jets (both +7). The Lions and Cowboys have the worst differential at -9.
— The Seahawks have allowed a league-worst 31 sacks. The Jets and Redskins a league-low 9.
— The Broncos’ defense leads the NFL with 30 sacks, 21 more than the Giants, who have a league-low 9.
— The Broncos allow just 17.4 points per game, the Lions 30.6.
— The Patriots are scoring 34.5 points per game, while the 49ers are putting up just 14.0.
Remember to bookmark our fantasy football rankings 2015 page to keep up-to-date on the latest projections and rankings so you know you who to start and who to sit each week.
Bye weeks: Chargers, Colts, Falcons and 49ers
Here are my top 20 defense/special teams rankings for Week 10:
1. St. Louis Rams, vs. Bears
2. Denver Broncos, vs. Chiefs
3. Carolina Panthers, at Titans
4. Arizona Cardinals, at Seahawks
5. Green Bay Packers, vs. Lions
6. Seattle Seahawks, vs. Cardinals
7. N.Y. Jets, vs. Bills
8. Pittsburgh Steelers, vs. Browns
9. Cincinnati Bengals, vs. Texans
10. Philadelphia Eagles, vs. Dolphins
11. New England Patriots, at Giants
12. Kansas City Chiefs, at Broncos
13. Buffalo Bills, at Jets
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, vs. Cowboys
15. Baltimore Ravens, vs. Jaguars
16. Miami Dolphins, at Eagles
17. Chicago Bears, at Rams
18. Oakland Raiders, vs. Vikings
19. Dallas Cowboys, at Buccaneers
20. Cleveland Browns, at Steelers
Discuss on Facebook