Leicester City, defending Premier League champions, are the league’s only team that has not scored a goal in 2017. With a home loss today against Manchester United, whose unbeaten streak stands at 14 games entering Sunday, Leicester are looking at a relegation battle to end the season.
Looking for a live stream of today’s match? Whether you’re at home or only have your phone, there are options available.
Kickoff is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. ET, and it will be available on NBC Sports Network. If you can’t get to a TV, here’s a complete roundup of the available live stream options:
If You’re in the United States & Don’t Have a Cable Log-in
Users without a cable or satellite subscription can watch NBC Sports Network’s live stream online via Sling TV, an online streaming service that provides access to select channels for a monthly fee.
Here’s how to sign up for a free 7-day trial:
1) Click here to go to the Sling TV website
2) Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
3) Create an account
4) Select the channel package or packages you want. Make sure to include “Sling Blue,” which includes NBC Sports Network
5) Enter your payment information. If you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Download the app for your computer to start watching
Mobile & Other Devices
If you have a Sling TV subscription (read above to learn how to start a free trial), you can watch NBC Sports Network’s coverage on the Sling TV app, which is free to download in the following places:
App Store (or Apple TV)
Amazon App Store (or Amazon Fire TV)
Find out how to watch this match in Spanish at AhoraMismo.com: