How Many Kids Do Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen Have?
Search Heavy

How Many Kids Do Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen Have?

Tom Brady with his youngest son, Benjamin, during the Patriots' Super Bowl parade in 2015. (Getty)

Tom Brady with his youngest son, Benjamin, during the Patriots’ Super Bowl parade in 2015. (Getty)

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady are just like any other parents.

You know, except for the four Super Bowl rings, the two MVP awards, the years of worldwide modeling success, the status as an international icon, the endorsements, the unmatched popularity and the nine-figure net worth.

But at the end of the day, above all that, they are mom and dad.

Married in February of 2009, Brady and Bündchen have two kids together. Six-year-old son Benjamin Rein was born December 8, 2009, and three-year-old daughter Vivian Lake was born December 5, 2012.

“We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel,” Bundchen said after Vivian’s birth. “She is healthy and full of life. Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings.”

Although their parents are two of the most famous individuals on the planet, Ben and Vivian are still able to do normal kid things, like dress up as Hulk and Nemo for Halloween:

#halloween 🎃

A post shared by Gisele Bündchen (@gisele) on

Or get scared by dad dressed up as a turkey:

Of course, their lifestyle also includes plenty of things that aren’t exactly ordinary for their age. Like, for example, their diet.

Here’s a description of Tom and Gisele’s diet from their chef–of course they have a chef–Allen Campbell, who notes the kids eat “90 percent” of the same thing:

80 percent of what [Tom and Gisele] eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.

And 90 percent of the time they all eat the same thing. I cook for the kids, but Gisele makes Benny’s lunch to take to school. She packs that herself.

Yesterday I made veggie sushi for the kids. I’ve been doing that a lot lately. It’s brown rice, avocado, carrot, and cucumber. The kids like [it] maki-style, so the rice is on the outside. And I do it with a ponzu sauce, which is uzu and tamari. [I use] tamari because we stick to gluten free for everything.

Brady also has an older son, eight-year-old John Edward Thomas Moynahan (born August 22, 2007), from a previous relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.

But you won’t find much drama in this family. Brady and Gisele are both very much involved in John’s life.

No Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Discuss on Facebook