Looking to watch a live stream of Saturday’s Breeders’ Cup? There are a couple of ways to do so, whether or not you have a cable subscription.
There are nine races on the day, starting with the Juvenile Fillies at 3:05 p.m. ET and concluding with the massive $6-million Classic at 8:35 p.m. ET. Coverage from the Santa Anita Racetrack will be broadcast nationally from 2:30 to 8 p.m. ET on NBCSN, and from 8 to 9 p.m. ET on NBC.
Here’s a complete rundown of how to watch a live stream of all the action:
If You Have a Cable Log-in
For this option, authentication is required, meaning you will have to verify your cable/satellite subscription by signing in with a username/email address and password.
Mobile & Other Devices
Users with a cable subscription can watch all the races on tablet or other streaming devices via the NBC Sports app, which can be downloaded for free in the following locations:
As is the case on desktop, authentication is required, meaning you will have to verify your cable/satellite/telco subscription by signing in with a username/email address and password.
If You Don’t Have a Cable Log-In
Users without a cable or satellite subscription can watch a live stream of both the NBCSN and NBC (select markets) broadcasts via Sling TV, an online streaming service that provides access to select channels for a monthly fee.
Here’s how to sign up for a free 7-day trial:
1) Click here to go to the Sling TV website
2) Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
3) Create an account
4) Select the channel package or packages you want. Make sure to include Sling Blue, which includes both NBC and NBCSN. Unfortunately, NBC is only available to users in the Chicago, Dallas, Hartford, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, San Diego and Washington, D.C. TV markets.
5) Enter your payment information. Sling Blue costs $25 per month, but if you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Download the app for your computer to start watching
Tablet & Other Devices
If you have a Sling TV subscription (read above to learn how to start a free trial), you can watch NBC or NBCSN’s coverage on tablet or other streaming devices via the Sling TV app, which is free to download in the following places:
App Store (or Apple TV)
Amazon App Store (or Amazon Fire TV)
All the results and betting payouts for every Saturday race at the 2016 Breeders' Cup World Championships.Click here to read more
All the TV and viewing information you need to know to watch the 2016 Breeders' Cup World Championships on Saturday.Click here to read more