It’s been a rather roller coaster of a week in the WWE and things aren’t slowing down with Thursday night’s Smackdown. The event, which was taped on Tuesday night in Tampa, Florida, brings the big-time names and, more importantly, the drama.
We’ve got all the spoilers and results from the event right here. Y’all ready? Here we go:
- Tag Team Champions The New Day opened the show and The Miz was quick to join them as they all mocked The Rock following his Monday night appearance on Raw. The Usos interrupt and we’ve got ourselves a match. Dolph Ziggler and Titus O’Neil join the fray to help defeat The Miz and The New Day.
- Kalisto, once again, is forced to defend his United States Title and, once again, he does just that. Kalisto retains the honor with a victory over Neville.
- Chris Jericho hosts a special edition of The Highlight Reel with Roman Reign and WWE Intercontinental champion Dean Ambrose. But, naturally, they’re interrupted. This time it’s The Wyatt Family and, suddenly, we’ve got a main event. More on that later.
- AJ Styles continues his impressive week with a victory over Curtis Axel. He uses the Styles Clash to notch the win after the Social Outcasts call him out in the ring.
- In Divas news, Champion Charlotte (with Ric Flair by her side) defeated Natalya in a non-title match, but Becky Lynch makes an appearance and the save. Backstage, Sasha Banks discusses her decision to split from Tamina Snuka and Naomi.
- The main event gets pretty hectic in the end and, at the end of it all, The Wyatt Family’s storyline is still advancing. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho joined forces to take on Bray Wyatt, Erick Roman and Luke Harper, but the match ended in a DQ when Braun Strowman interferes. So, naturally, The Wyatt Family beats down until Big Show appears for the save. They then take turns hitting on Show before SmackDown ends with the Family standing over him in the ring. Fade to black.
Discuss on Facebook