Card Wars: Adventure Time should instantly be familiar to fans of Cartoon Network’s popular animated series. FLOOP THE PIG! It’s time to build your card deck of awesome warriors and monsters as you head into battle with Adventure Time’s wild cast of characters.
The battles that this game entails are being contested in order to crown the official Cool Guy. Our winning guide will guarantee your Card Wars skills put you at the top of the Adventure Time realm.
Use these top 10 tips/tricks/cheats to get the skinny on what it takes to master Card Wars: Adventure Time!
1. Adopt More Than One Land Type for your Card Deck Orientation
– Several of the cards you’ll come across will have skills that are usually boosted thanks to the land type lanes they’re placed upon. One of those lanes could be of the “Corn Field” attribute.
– Try to focus your warriors’/monsters’ attributes on at least two different land types. This gives you the option to make sure you have multiple chances to fill up a land type lane. Focus on two different land type warriors and monsters so during battle, you’ll always have the opportunity to appropriately fill up your lanes.
– Just be prepared for the weaknesses that your specific land types will undoubtedly encounter in certain battles.
– Remember this: only four of the same cards are allowed in your current deck at once.
Head to the next page to learn about the advantages of spell and building cards!
Discuss on Facebook