Trials Frontier finally ports over the addictive motocross stunt gameplay that originated on the Xbox 360. For those who’ve never experienced Trials HD and Trials Evolution, you’re in for a special treat.
Trials Frontier puts players in control of a motocross racer who needs to traverse several booby trapped tracks that will test your reaction time and maneuverability. These obstacle courses are pretty tough to beat, but we’re going to assist you and make sure you become a Trials expert.
Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats that will make you a motorcycle master in Trials Frontier!
1. The Basics of Mastering Trials Frontier
• Trials Frontier is a challenging game that will surely frustrate players who don’t know when it’s appropriate to apply gas, lean and perform tricks.
• Make sure you tilt forward when you get launched off of a huge jump. Tilting in the opposite direction will greatly impact your bike when you try to lean it forward again since you’ll move a lot slower. Once you take a big jump, continue to tilt your bike forward and your landing won’t be such a risky endeavor. Don’t hold onto your tilting maneuvers too much or you’ll face plant…hard.
• Pull off front flips and backflips as much as you can. These methods will earn you coins much quicker.
• Another way to improve at the game is by paying attention to the behaviors of the in-game racers and the online players you’ll race. Their awesome completion times, penchant for pulling off tricks and masterful control should be the type of instances you study immensely.
Head to the next page to learn about the retry trick!
Discuss on Facebook