6. Scrap Your More Worthless Items in Order to Get More Material
• Don’t become an in-game hoarder! Just get rid of some of the weaker weapons and other types of items in your inventory. Once you do this and trash ’em, you’ll come away with a few extra materials that you can use to create new items.
7. Your Star Rating Depends on…
• The amount of health your party of birds still have at the conclusion of a battle. So this means you should always keep tabs on how low your birds’ health is getting as the end of a battle is almost near.
8. ACQUIRE THE GOLDEN ANVIL!
Imore.com noted that the best efficient gold item that you need to access is the Golden Anvil:
• Between the Golden Anvil, the Golden Cauldron, and the Golden Chili, it’s hard to pick which to go for first. The Golden Anvil wins out because quality gear will provide the most consistent, ongoing bonus through improved crafted gear, as opposed to the cauldron which simply provides more consumables which you shouldn’t be heavily relying on, or the chili which lets you start off a mission with a bang, but nothing else after that. Limited time special offers will pop up once in awhile that cuts the gold cost in half, so it’s generally wise to wait for those before biting the bullet.
9. Keep Those Banana Potions on Deck and Always Search Out for the Materials Needed to Construct Them
• Banana Potions tend to be the consumables that you’ll always want to keep on you at all times. These healing items will take care of you during those incredibly tough missions..
• You’ll be able to make your own Banana Potions just by collecting water, bananas and test tubes and putting them together.
10. Watch Those Free Videos That Rovio Offers You to See
• Rovio tends to look out for its players through all these Angry Birds main games and spinoff releases. As for how they help players in Angry Birds Epic, Rovio offers them the chance to check out some videos.
• Watch these videos ASAP because they’ll give your party a 20-percent increase in health and attack attributes. You should watch these videos before you head into some dangerous territory within a harder mission.
Discuss on Facebook