6. Combine Any Cards That Are of the Same Type
• You should note that any time you get two cards of the same type, you should combine them to add a few extra skills to the single card that will be produced. Make sure the overall stats on both cards have reached their max, too. That way, you’ll manage to produce a Gold star rated pro card over a Silver rated one.
7. The Best Approach to the King of the Ring Mode
• The King of the Ring tournament is an uphill battle that can unfold over several days. This mode gives you the chance to play human players and match you up according to the strength of both player decks. For this mode, you should bring your strongest cards into the tourney.
• You should make sure you swap out your WWE Superstar/Legend/Diva cards after using them after several KOTR matches. Your roster will lose energy after each contest, so make sure you keep ’em fresh with energy refill cards too (you’ll collect a few of those during Exhibition bouts).
8. Pay Close Attention to How You Manage Your WWE Divas Deck
Wrestlezone.com told players about the benefits of training a deck full of WWE Divas:
• Seriously. Train your Divas.
• I got a Super Rare Cameron in second day with the game, and I cannot tell you how many games I’ve won because nobody else’s Diva can compare. The Divas are the ONLY card type in the game that is in its own league. They don’t have to compete with the men, and the supports are almost never used on them. But they come up in almost every single game, and having a great, well-trained Diva is a sure-win in about 99-percent of your games. In my 1,000 games, probably 900 of them were with Super Rare Cameron (not even a Pro version, by the way), and I’ve lost maybe 5 games where she’s been featured.
• Train your Divas.
9. Pair Up The Right Wrestler Cards for Tag Team Bouts
• Every WWE Superstar and Legend card you collect has a stat that you’ll have to take advantage of during tag team matches – the arrow icon that lies to the top left of your card. Two similiar wrestler cards who have the same type of arrow icon and color work very well together in tag team skirmishes.
• Note that two wrestler cards of the same arrow/color ilk will form a whole, single-colored arrow. They’ll also be granted a stat bonus during tag team matches. Any wrestlers who don’t produce the same arrow/color formation will get a stat decrease, though.
10. And Above All Else, Keep on Playing Cause You’ll Always Walk Away With More Cards
• This is one of the those games that you’ll need to play on a daily basis. It doesn’t matter if you win or lose, folks; after every exhibition match that’s been played, you’ll be granted some extra cards for your efforts.
• Of course you’ll want to win at every chance. But you should make it your goal to play as many exhibition matches as you can in one day so you can collect several new cards by the end of your prolonged play session. Winning a match will grant you the option to leave the match with two WWE Superstar or Legend cards instead of just one, by the way.
Discuss on Facebook