Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff – Star Trek!
1. Get to District 3 to Get Riker to Crash Land in Quahog
• Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff is a great game on its own – but the huge Star Trek event update unlocks after you get Al Harrington’s, and that’s what you want. Build the Swanson House, get Quagmire’s cock out of a bottle (it’s a chicken), then keep playing until you unlock Al Harrington’s in District 3. And then Star Trek.
2. Help Riker and Riker’s Beard in the Crash Landed Shuttle
• The Enterprise’s shuttlecraft crash lands into Quahog carrying your Number One. Help him gather Beard Trimmers, Tricorders and Dilithium Crystals to unlock him! You’ll have to gather:
– 10 Beard Trimmers (collected from Peter & Quahog Tribbles)
– 8 Tricorders (collected from Bonnie, Lois & Quagmire)
– 175 Dilithium Crystals (collected from Tribbles)
You have until April 30th of 2015 to unlock these special Star Trek characters, by the way.
3. Beam to the Enterprise!
• You’ve got the goings on in Quahog, but most of the new stuff is aboard the Enterprise, in a new playspace, in space. Tap the shuttlecraft to beam aboard, or tap the Enterprise HUD icon. Make it so. There’s a ton of integral devices and locations to utilize on the Enterprise, such as the Uncharted Planet Mystery Box and Sick Bay. The 1st location is great for unlocking awesome prizes, while the 2nd hotspot lets you unlock Beverly Crusher and Vulcan Quagmire. For a full walkthrough of the Enterprise, hit up this link.
4. Pop Tribbles for Fun & Profit
• Tribbles are small, furry creatures that purr when you pet them. Sort of like cats, but less bitey. They also multiply very quickly. Pop them to collect Dilithium Crystals!
5. Feed Normal Stuff Into the Replicator to Get Special Stuff
• The Replicator, located in the middle of the Enterprise, allows you to craft special Star Trek items and decorations, like Ferengi Mort. You’ll need to make sure you have the required amounts of Like Support Energy, Synthesizer Core and other items needed to create new themed prizes. To unlock Ferengi Mort, you’ll have to gather 350 bits of Dilithium, 10 units of Life Support Energy and 5 Synthesizer Ore’s.
Discuss on Facebook