Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Ketchapp’s Jelly Jump.
1. Keep Your Eyes on the Proceeding Platforms Coming Your Way
• Jelly Jump is a supremely addictive endless jumper. You’ll need to nab the highest score possible as you tap your screen and get your jelly jumper up to the next platform. It’s best to keep your eyes locked on the next obstacle coming your way. There’s no need to keep your eyes focused on your jelly jumper and the black slime tailing you. Just keep your eyes peeled for what’s next.
2. Try to Get Past Every 10 to 15 Levels to Get Some Premium Jelly Juice
• The Jelly Juice you collect is the premium currency of the game. You’ll get a chance to collect a piece of it when you get up to every 10 to 15 levels of platforms during a single run. As you keep climbing and hit that sweet numbered spot during your playthrough of a level, you’ll get more chances to grab some more Jelly Juice. You’ll only be hopping in one direction, so you’ll collect it every time you come across it.
3. Don’t Panic When You Get Caught Stuck in a Platform
• You’re going to run into some points of your stage run through when your jelly jumper gets stuck in a platform. This isn’t the end of things, people. Tap on the screen as much as possible to escape this predicament and get back to jumping.
4. Be Weary of the Changing Platforms Speed
• You need to become in tune with the changing platforms since they tend to chance speeds during their opening/closing periods. That way, you’ll be prepared with a few extra seconds to spare when you spot the next platform’s speed behavior. Tap as quickly as possible for those fast closing platforms and slow down a bit when you come across those slow closing platforms.
5. You May Wanna Get Rid of Those Pop-Up Ads
• If the advertisements in the game are getting on your nerves, then there’s an easy solution towards getting rid of it. Just put your mobile device into airplane mode. That easy fix turns off your WiFi and lets you enjoy your jelly jumping without having to worry about ad’s popping up from time to time.