Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for World Zombination!
1. Train Only the Troops You’ll Use on a Repeated Basis
• It doesn’t matter what side of the war in World Zombination you decide to side with. Just make sure you only train the units that you’ll utilize in every battle. Don’t waste any of your currency on making troop types you don’t use any stronger. We think it’s best for players to upgrade their ranged characters and healing/reviver type troops. While it’s a good idea to to train your melee characters, having them fight alongside strong characters who can attack from a distance is a smarter option.
2. Which Troops Setup Comes in Handy for Survivors?
• When it comes to the players who want to roll with the Survivors, you’ll wanna make sure you adopt a solid strategy with a solid team setup. Once you unlock every troop, here’s the troops we think you should bring into battle every time – two Machine Gunners, one Sawbone, one Lone Wolf, one Lumberjack, one Outlaw, and of course the hero troop type Captain Zeta.
3. Which Troops Setup Comes in Handy for the Infected?
• Now for those players who’d rather run into battle and tear down those damned survivors, this is the team setup we think you should adopt for every battle – one Infector, two Spitters, one Deliveryman, two Brutes and the hero troop type Dr. Zombiwitz. This great mix of ranged troops, up-close exploding troop types and the powerful hero type will do great for you.
4. Take on Player vs. Player Battles for Extra DNA and Premium Currency
• Head into the Player vs. Player arena from time to time. But you should only do so when you develop a strong team. Getting a high ranking will net you some great bonus items, so you should fight within this mode as much as possible. You’ll also start to develop a more winning strategy from your wins and losses, which will make life easier for you during the single-player campaign.
5. Remember to Use the Free Level Up Rush for Your Early Training Efforts
• Near the beginning of the game, you’ll go through the tutorial stage of everything. The game will hold your hand for a few stages here and there was you strengthen your troops and head into battle. When it comes to training, there will be a 1-minute time limit applied to the troop you’ve chosen to train. Take advantage of those troops that just take a minute to train by rushing it to finish for free. And remember, training will recharge your stamina.
Discuss on Facebook