Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Hungry Babies Mania.
1. It Might Be Better to Save Your Bombs & Blasters
• Sometimes it’s more advantageous to hold onto Bombs & Blasters until you can swap one with another to have a much larger blast effect (e.g bomb + juice box, juice box + juice box).
2. Go For the Double Rainbow Match Combo & Hit Your Clocks at the Appropriate Moment
• Try swapping two rainbow pieces. A double rainbow will clear the entire board. Also, try not to hit the last clock until a sleeping baby is on screen (otherwise you waste the alarm and not wake any babies).
3. Don’t Waste Your Matches on Gopher Brats and Don’t Drop Water Bottles Until It’s Worth Doing So
• Hold off on hitting Gopher Brats until the baby requesting the treat type is on screen (same as above reason). Hold off on dropping water bottles until a Thirsty baby is on screen (same as above reason).
4. The Basics Behind Digging Mode
• In Digging Mode, try to hit the dirt to move the screen rather than focus entirely on fulfilling the recipe requirement (moving the screen down will get you to the finish line faster).
5. Go Back Into Already Completed Levels and Start Your Matching From the Bottom of a Level
• Replay previous levels to earn more stars and get rare babies. Try matching from the bottom so that it can create more cascades.