Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Chain Quest.
1. Look at the Chip Wall
• Keep track of the swords and shields on the wall! They will tell you when the wall will move.
2. Keep Your Defenses Up
• You can not regenerate health, but you can refill your defense and resistance. Keep those up by collecting shields and scrolls. Make sure you spend a few level-ups on those two attributes so you have a max value you are comfortable with!
3. Try Out Defensive Companions
• Struggling with the chip wall? Try the stag and troll companions. The stag will help you defend while the troll will try to move the wall towards the enemy. The stag unlocks at level 33 and you get the troll at level 50.
4. Cast Debuffs Before Attacking
• Try to activate debuffs at the same time as you collect appropriate chips. For example, lowering the enemies defense before chaining swords will ensure you deal maximum damage!
5. Level Up Your Companions Faster
• When you want to build a character that makes heavier use of companions try the rogue. He has skills to transform chips to runestones!