Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Timenauts.
1. Upgrade Your Heroes Whenever Possible
• Upgrading your heroes improves their stats regardless of their level or evolution state, and may also decrease their deploy cooldown and increase their movement speed. There are currently 30 possible upgrades for each hero, which unlock as you level them up. If you have all the treasures ready for a locked upgrade, do not hesitate to use coins to level up the hero and unlock the upgrade.
2. Level Up Your Vessels Frequently
• Level up your vessels to increase their hit points and to make their skills more powerful. At some levels, it will also increase the energy cap you start with, giving you a huge advantage over your opponent!
3. Pack Your Skills Just in Case
• Equipped spells are not consumed until you actually use them in battle, so it is wise to always have them at hand. This becomes essential when you have a good winning streak in the Arena (five wins or more) and do not want to lose it.
4. Use All Classes in Your Team
• A successful team always has at least one hero of each class (Balance, Tank, Damage and Runner), and an extra one of any of those depending on your playing style. A good strategy is to keep your Damage heroes attacking from the rear and protecting them with Tanks and the occasional Runner.
5. Bring at Least One High Energy Hero
• The more energy it costs to deploy a hero in battle, the stronger it is. Heroes that take four or five energy may be hard to deploy in battle, but once they are on the field, they can take out a whole lot of enemies. Consider bringing at least one of these with you.