Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Fortress Legends.
1. Warm Up With Challenge Stages
• The burden to become the greatest might be a bit heavy, so lighten things up by challenging the pre-made fortresses in the Challenge stages. You’ll learn the basics as well as earn resources for doing so. Take notes as the fortress designs might help you strengthen your own weak points.
2. Find Weapons That Match Your Style
• Along with Broadswords, you’ll find Twin blades, Bows and Staffs in Fortress Legends. Depending on what you’re using your fighting style should change drastically. We’ve provided you with materials to make each weapon go to the Forge and forge your favorite weapon today:
3. Unlock Skills
• Once you level up you’ll get skill points in which you can use to acquire skills. By mastering the skills that are available for each weapon you’ll unlock even stronger job classes. Here’s a break down of what you need to unlock the new job classes:
– Advanced Twin blades Class: Assassin = Thief + Fighter
– Advanced Broadsword Class: Knight = Fighter + Archer
– Advanced Bow Class: Sniper = Archer + Sorcerer
– Advanced Staff Class: Mage = Sorcerer + Thief
By using new weapons you might find a new kind of fun way to play.
4. Forge New Weapons, Grow Stronger
• The quickest way to increase your attacking power or defense is by forging weapons of high rarity. Play co-op battles to find materials that you can then use to forge new equipment. Depending on the materials you use, you’ll have an easier chance of getting equipment of a higher rarity. Each time you forge, a new weapon with new stats is made so even if you have the same weapon the new weapon may be stronger due to the various stats within it. If you find you can’t equip something, then enhance your character via the Enhancer. With the right number of cost you can equip that equipment.
5. The Best Ways to Earn Materials
• Here are even more ways to earn materials:
– Play co-op battles
– Clear the level with a 100-percent
– Be the MVP
– Use pouches to carry more materials back home
– Play the “Spin” mini game (can play it once a day for free)