Now we’re ready to supply you with another batch of Shadowverse tips via this developer crafted strategy guide. This time, we’ll be breaking down the following card classes: Runecraft, Shadowcraft and Swordcraft.
• Sample Runecraft Deck
– This is a mid-range deck relying on Earth Rites that show their true power in the middle of battle. Earth Rites give you benefits after you have spent the time and effort to obtain them, and are generally preferred by expert players. Wanna catch your opponent off guard? Then give this deck a try.
– This deck features a bunch of cards that when played will give you the spell Conjure Guardian if you already have an Earth Rite in play. Playing Conjure Guardian instantly puts the high spec follower Guardian Golem in the area – not only is a 3/3 with Ward for just two play points an absolute steal, but because it’s a spell you’ll also boost any Spellboost cards in your hand.
– Whilst many cards with Earth Rite abilities add Conjure Guardian to your hand, other cards feature different effects such as restoring leader defense and strengthening followers. If you have Earth Sigil in your area, these cards will take effect immediately, so be careful with the order you play them.
• Take Note
– While it is unlikely to happen, you should avoid filling your area with too many Earth Sigils – they are amulets that have no effect by themselves. Now let’s take a look at some of the cards you might find in card packs to open up your options some more.
• Now Let’s Take a Look at Some of the Cards You Might Find in Card Packs to Open Up Your Options Some More
– Although the specs seem low, this card’s Earth Rite ability can be a game changer. If played on the 5th turn you can then play three Conjure Guardians in one shot on turn six. Consider exchanging this card with the Goblinmount Demon or Golem Protection in the example deck.
– This amulet produces up to four Guardian Golems to really give your opponent a headache! This is a great way to maintain your advantage in the play area, although it does tend to fill up your available spaces. We recommend trading out the Twin Guardians in the sample deck for this card.
– This is a nice option to have: Merlin is a card that helps get Spellboost cards in your hand and boost them up too. Try removing Runic Guardian and Fissure Bomb from the sample deck, and replacing them with a few Merlin as well as Wind Blast, Fire Chain, and Fate’s Hand for some real fireworks. By mastering Golems and Earth Rites you’ll be really hard to beat. Now use this as a platform to take down your opponents.