• Sample Shadowcraft Deck
– This resilient deck has many followers with the Last Words ability, who help you with your fight even after death. Shadowcraft is not the fastest class, but it’s relentless and tough.
– Your undead army will continue to help you out even after death! Use this advantage to overwhelm your opponents.
Banish is different from Destroy in that your shadows won’t increase. Also, you won’t get any Last Words benefits. This is an important distinction to remember when you’re playing Shadowcraft.
• Take Note
– Cards with Necromancy abilities will be weaker than ordinary cards if there are not enough shadows. Make sure you track your Necromancy level to optimally use all of your cards.
• Now Let’s Take a Look at Some of the Cards You Might Find in Card Packs to Open Up Your Options Some More
– This card summons three 2/2 Zombie followers. With up to 6/9 specs for six play points this card is of course powerful, but it also adds four Necromancy, making it particularly outstanding. Switch out Necropolis Queen and Gilgamesh from the sample deck to make use of this card.
– This card is great to combine with followers with the Last Words ability. It’s also possible for you to return an evolved enemy follower to its pre-evolved state. Remove Apprentice Necromancer from the sample deck and use this card instead.
– Cerberus is an aggressive card that adds cards with a total of four attack points to your hand. Depending on how your opponent copes, this card could end the game. Add this card to the sample deck in place of Goblinmount Demon to increase your attack power. Master your undead army to claim your victory.