• Sample Swordcraft Deck
– This fast, cheap, and strong deck is extremely attack oriented. It’s primarily built with low cost followers, so you can start your onslaught at the beginning of the battle without enemy opposition.
– Swordcraft has many cards that summon multiple followers, so it’s great for filling your play area with followers to overwhelm your opponent.
– Swordcraft has two types of followers: Officers and Commanders. Commanders strengthen Officers. Make sure to look up the traits of your followers. If you press the Trait button on the bottom left you can see the traits of your followers. Gold is Commander and silver is Officer.
• Take Note
– Floral Fencer is one of the top cards in the Swordcraft arsenal. With just that one card, you can summon three followers. Your first choice for evolution should definitely be Floral Fencer. You can obtain Floral Fencer by clearing Erika’s story. This card is essential for your Swordcraft deck, so make sure you get it.
• Now Let’s Take a Look at Some of the Cards You Might Find in Card Packs to Open Up Your Options Some More
– Wind God has the ability to strengthen all of your followers every turn. This card works very well with Swordcraft’s ability to fill your area. Switch it with Noble Knight from the sample deck.
– Aurelia’s effectiveness increases the more followers your opponent has in play. This card is also a Ward and has high defense, so it’s a reliable tank. Add this card to the sample deck in place of Noble Knight or Enraged General.
– Otohime’s Bodyguards are 1/2 officers who will defend Otohime to the death. Sea Queen Otohime’s specs are low, but with her bodyguards in the package she becomes a high impact follower. By the way, Aurelia and Otohime are both Commanders, so they will both come up in a Commander fetch from Maid Leader’s ability. You could remove Demonic Strike or Enraged General from the sample deck to put in these cards. If you get them, give them a try. Lead your officers to victory. You are the Commander.