Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Looty Dungeon.
1. Know Your Hero
• Each hero is a little different in appearance and stats. Many also have unique special abilities that can be activated by tapping and holding on the screen (i.e. Sir Shieldalot’s blocking or the Archer’s arrow attack). Knowing what your current character is capable of, and how best to put their skills to use, is essential for a high score.
2. Spend Gold to Recruit More Heroes
• Every time you save 500 gold, you’ll be able to randomly draw a hero. Don’t forget to do this, as there are always new and interesting characters to unlock. Who knows? You might just find a new favorite.
3. When in Doubt, Use Sir Shieldalot
• Sir Shieldalot is the default starter hero for good reason. He’s got a good amount of health, and can block most damage with his shield when you tap and hold on the screen. He’s not as flashy as some of the other characters, and as he relies on his sword he has no range, but blocking boss attacks and incoming projectiles is super handy.
4. Mind the Hearts
• Similar to their skill varieties, not all heroes have the same amount of health. Some can take several hits, and some can only take one. Use this knowledge to your advantage when navigating the dungeon, as you might be able to take bigger risks with a heartier hero.
5. Keep Moving
• You don’t want to stay in one spot for long, because the floor is steadily collapsing behind you. The spaces will shake a bit before they fall, so you’ll be able to see it coming, but the longer you dawdle the more likely you’ll fall into the abyss.
Discuss on Facebook