Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for PAC-MAN Pop.
1. Anticipate Your Moves When It Comes to Aim for Ghosts
• Try to anticipate the direction that the rings around the Ghost will move in for the best chance at getting a great opening.
• During PAC-ATTACK, wait for PAC-MAN to show you where the Ghosts will appear from on the board. Aim there and start shooting.
3. Power-Ups are Essential
• Use your power-ups as they become available to make the most of them, but don’t waste them. Power-ups and boosters will consume your remaining bubble count, so use them wisely.
4. Use One Bubble to Pull Off Big Moves
• If you can use one bubble to both make a match AND put a Ghost back in jail, you’re doing great. Better yet, try also popping a piece of fruit in the same combo as well.
5. Switch Bubble Colors When the Time is Right
• You will be most likely to have two different colored bubbles in your launcher at one time. Tap on the bubble launcher to switch the colors over, if you can get a better shot with the other color.
Discuss on Facebook