Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Evil Factory.
1. Use the Control Editor to Play Your Way
• Use the control editor to set up the on screen sticks and placement button exactly where you want them. Set up the controls for comfort – whether it’s for two-handed or one handed on-the-go play.
2. Jump Into the Store to Buy and Upgrade Weapons
• The Alliance’s special dynamite does a pretty good job of decimating the Kraken’s giant bosses. But if you need a little extra power destroying the monsters, hop into the store to upgrade your weapons. Each weapon level upgrade increases damage and number of bomb drops.
3. Complete the Objectives in Each Level to Earn a New Helmet
• Each level has a set of four objectives for Leo to complete. Upon completion, Leo will receive a new helmet outfitted with different boosts. Collect them all and try out all the crazy powers.
4. Head Into the Mini Arcade to Earn More Gold
• Need a few extra coins to complete the big upgrade? Hop into the mini arcade and try out one of six different mini games. You earn coins based on your score – the higher the score, the more coins you earn.
5. Be Careful With Your Sub Weapon Ammo
• While Leo has an unlimited supply of the Alliance’s special dynamite, he does not have unlimited sub weapon ammunition. Sub weapons can swing a fight in your favor, if they are used at the right moment. Make sure to manage your ammo, so when the time comes you can destroy the boss.