6. Keep Your Win Streak
• The higher your win streak in Quick Fights, the more rating you have and the higher your position in league and global ranking is. Win streaks also improve the stuff you get from supply boxes: five wins in a row adds one crown to your supply box. Get three crowns for one box to maximize the quality of its contents.
7. Know The Parts
• Each spare part has its own rating from one to five stars. The higher the rating, the more health or attack points the part has. Each part also has several levels it can be upgraded to. Upgrades improve the parts, but you can’t upgrade it forever – low-rating parts can be upgraded to Level six, 5-Star parts can be upgraded to Level 26.
8. Promote & Go Prestige
• Keep in mind that there is a limit of rating you can get in a certain stage. In order to raise the cap, you need to promote to the next stage of the Championship. When you get to the last stage, there’s an option to go Prestige and start the game from the beginning, while keeping your skills. Use this opportunity to raise the cap even more. There are 10 Prestige levels in total.
9. Practice With Friends
• Friendly battle is a good way to achieve various tactics. Connect to your Facebook account to see friends who are also playing the game. You can test your car against theirs to see who’s a better engineer.
10. Improve Your SKills
• Each league and stage promotion gives you skill points. Use them to permanently increase a certain parameter, such as the amount of gold you get from quick fights, the health of a particular body type or the extent of bets. Each skill has up to three tiers that you can open to maximize effect. Some skills remain locked before you reach a certain stage.