Here are the top 5 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Comet Crash 2: The Kronkoid Wars.
1. Fight for Resources - Your Gain is Your Opponent’s Loss
• In order to build up your base, you’ll need to harvest a constant source of floating comet rocks to gain money that can be used to protect yourself with tower placements and to build an army. By preventing opponents from grabbing rocks, or even better, stealing rocks away from their grasp, you can tip the scales in your favor.
2. Time is Money (A.K.A. Thorium)
• Want to make more Thorium, but not have to micromanage each floating rock? Save some time by creating Harvesters in the corners of the map that you own. By throwing rocks toward the direction of the harvester and allowing the unit to mine the rock independently, you can focus on other critical base-building tasks and not have to worry about babysitting your precious Thorium.
3. Create Lines as Long as the Lines at the DMV
• Don’t let enemy ground units attack your base so easily. When starting off a new match, create line of turrets and other defensive towers that extend the distance they they need to travel (and more importantly, damage that you can inflict.
• Now that you are good at building long lines of defensive turrets, try to wait until you need them before building and upgrading. But always make sure you have enough Thorium to quickly respond to attacks. In the campaign and in battles, this will trick your opponents into sending smaller attacks.
5. Zoids are Your Friends
• By now, you’ve probably noticed some rare purple rocks flying across the battlefield - these have a good chance of containing Zoids, a powerful new item in Comet Crash 2. Mine these rocks only with a Harvester unit to deliver your precious prize, a glowing purple Zoid which players can use to bolster weapon attack speed or unit production speeds for a limited time. These little balls of energy can help turn the tide of battle, from an offensive or defensive perspective. Your current Zoids are shown in the Build Menu (R1); initially you can only hold one Zoid at a time. As you defeat Kronkoids in the campaign or level up online, your ship’s Zoid capacity increases.
Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.
Discuss on Facebook