6. When to False Rally
• Are you an Terran that loves to False Rally? It’ll be super potent against an Atlac that chose to teleport, so blare it when you receive that notification.
7. When to Withdraw
• Are you a Yaoguai who doesn’t know when to use Withdrawal? If your foe is a Terran using False Ralley, that would be the opportune time to counteract.
8. Detectors Don’t Hurt
• Have you noticed all of the strategies in this tip list that involve the other team lacking detectors? That’s because there are plenty of players who wait too long to put a detector in their ranks. Your team will be very thankful for the extra awareness.
9. Anti-Air Goes a Long Way
• Air units can be some of the most expensive and powerful in Art of War: Red Tides. Thus, if you see your opponent grab the large soul essence crate in the Forest of Soul Essence, they will probably pick an aerial unit. Prepare for them with some anti-air units.
10. Use Those Runes
• This might be basic information, but each rune group has its group of uses. Red runes raise attack damage, green runes help with skill and attack speed, and blue runes raise armor and health. Knowing what you want for your units will help you decide what runes are best for your army.