Looking for a live stream of the 2016 PGA Championship on Thursday? There are a couple of different ways to watch online for free, whether or not you have a cable subscription.
First-round play will be broadcast on TNT (1 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET). Here’s a full rundown of how to watch the action live online or on other devices:
How to Watch 2016 PGA Championship Thursday Live Stream Online
There are two different ways to watch coverage online, both of which can be done for free:
Users can watch featured groups and other coverage live online via PGA.com. You’ll need to enter an email address and zip code or sign in with a social media account to watch the live stream, but it’s otherwise free of charge.
Those without a cable subscription can watch TNT’s coverage (1 – 7 p.m. ET) on Sling TV, an online streaming service that provides access to select channels for a monthly fee.
Here’s how to sign up for a free 7-day trial:
1) Click here to go to the Sling website
2) Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
3) Create an account
4) Select the channel package or packages you want. Both “Sling Orange” and “Sling Blue” include TNT, so it doesn’t matter which one you pick.
5) Enter your payment information. If you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Download the app for your computer to start watching
How to Watch 2016 PGA Championship Thursday on Mobile & Other Devices
Again, there are two different ways to watch on mobile and other devices:
PGA Championship App
The same live video content that is available on PGA.com is also available on the PGA Championship 2016 app, which can be downloaded for free in the following places:
Sling TV App
If you have a Sling TV subscription (read above to learn how to start a free trial), you can watch TNT’s coverage on the Sling TV app, which is free to download in the following places:
App Store (or Apple TV)
Amazon App Store (or Amazon Fire TV)