Looking to watch a live stream of NFL RedZone? There’s a way to do so for free, even if you don’t have a cable subscription.
Here’s a complete rundown:
How to Watch NFL RedZone Live Stream on Desktop
Users without a cable or satellite subscription can watch a live stream of NFL RedZone via Sling TV, an online streaming service that provides access to select channels for a monthly fee.
Here’s how to sign up for a free 7-day trial:
1) Click here to go to the Sling TV website
2) Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
3) Create an account
4) Select the channel package or packages you want. Make sure to include Sling Blue, as well as the Sports Extra add-on package, which includes NFL RedZone
5) Enter your payment information. Sling Blue costs $25 per month, while the Sports Extra add-on costs $15 per month, but if you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Download the app for your computer to start watching
Mobile & Other Devices
If you have a Sling TV subscription (read above to learn how to start a free trial), you can watch NFL RedZone on mobile or other streaming devices via the Sling TV app, which is free to download in the following places:
App Store (or Apple TV)
Amazon App Store (or Amazon Fire TV)
Note: If you’re looking to watch on your phone, you can only do so via the NFL Mobile app, and only if you’re a Verizon Wireless customer.
Discuss on Facebook