2. Take Advantage of Spell and Building Cards
– Don’t go overboard and pack your deck with nothing but warrior/monster cards. Make sure keep your deck stocked with a nice mix of spell and building cards, too.
– Magic cards grant you several game-changing abilities (example – the Volcano spell allows you choose any of your opponent’s lanes and burn down all the buildings/creatures on that lane).
– The same goes for buildings (example – the Comfy Cave building card heals at least 1 point of health for each creature you control at the start of your turn).
– Some of the spell cards you’ll easily access are Teleport, UFO Abduction and Wizard Migraine. As for easy to find building cards, there’s Astral Fortress, Corn Dome and Sand Castle.
Head to the next page to learn about the benefits of destroying all your opponent’s monster cards!