2. Take Advantage of Spell and Building Cards
- Don’t go overboard and pack your deck with nothing but warrior/monster cards. Make sure keep your deck stocked with a nice mix of spell and building cards, too.
– Magic cards grant you several game-changing abilities (example – the Volcano spell allows you choose any of your opponent’s lanes and burn down all the buildings/creatures on that lane).
– The same goes for buildings (example – the Comfy Cave building card heals at least 1 point of health for each creature you control at the start of your turn).
– Some of the spell cards you’ll easily access are Teleport, UFO Abduction and Wizard Migraine. As for easy to find building cards, there’s Astral Fortress, Corn Dome and Sand Castle.