Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Dwarven Den: The Mining Puzzle Game!
1. KNOW YOUR ROCKS!
• Dwarven Den will send you into several mines that contain different types of rocks you’ll have to smash through.
• Lightly colored rocks and dirt shouldn’t take you too many hits to clear on your path to extra items. The darker the dirt or rock structure, the more hits it will take to destroy them.
• Dirt tends to take one solid hit to get out of your way, while the bigger rocks you come across will take you close to four or five hits to clear. Prioritize what you need to clear so you don’t run out of energy too quickly.
2. You’re Better Off Forging Your Gear Instead of Buying Them
• As you explore levels, take the time to locate and obtain as much items as possible. These items will go towards your forging efforts and help you obtain the weapons/tools you really need without the need to spend any gold crystals/real world cash on them.
• Spend some time returning to past completed levels so you can pick up the required items needed to forge the chosen tool of your dreams. You should focus on forging better picks, axes and defensive gear as you go along.
Head to the next page to learn about guilds and adapting your playstyle to each level!