Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Snipers vs. Thieves.
1. Try Pulling Off Mid-Air Trick Shots
• After using explosive ammo, you can finish thieves off by shooting them in mid-air if you have the skills to do so. Head shots are your best bet when it comes to eliminating a thief in one fell swoop. Body shots are cool and all, but you should make it a habit of aiming for the head. Try shooting at a thief’s money bag too. That way, you’ll cause them to lose some or all of the money they just stole. Oh and here’s a random trick for ya – touch the van at the beginning of the game to honk the horn.
2. Pay Attention to the Film Clapper
• If you see a film clapper on screen when playing as a thief, it means you can move part of the environment to your advantage. Pay close attention to the green arrows, too – they designate the status of a potential hiding spot. A full green arrow means the cover will protect you 100-percent, a half-green arrow will only provide you with…well, half the protection you’re used to and a cracked green arrow means someone’s already taken that place to hide.
3. Take Advantage of Mask & Bag Abilities
• Different masks have some interesting abilities; some have crazy dodge moves and the ability to refill your adrenaline meter. By the way, you should check out all the stats of every bag once you unlock them all. Each bag offers you more room to store money and more durability, but they also increase in weight and money drip rate. The rates for each category raises up as you get to the next bag tier.
4. Upgrading = Ranking Up
• Upgrade gadgets you don’t use to rank up quicker; you may find them more useful than you initially thought. Leveling up gadgets means factors such as their cooldown may increase or their cooldown rate will decrease. As a thief, focus on upgrading your disguises more than anything else. As a sniper, focus your upgrading efforts on your ammo.
5. Cop Some New Gear
• If you’re having trouble earning cash or killing thieves, buy a new bag or rifle to help you out. This tactic can obviously make a huge difference. Tap on the “Trigger a Sale” button and make sure you pay less for the best! That way, rifles and bags will be 10-percent off.