The NCAA Tournament field is set. We know the dates, the times, the seedings, the television channels and the favorites to win it all.
Now it’s time to print out the bracket.
And if you’re like everybody else, you’re probably going to be filling out more than one, so print out as many as you’d like.
So get your copies, study up and fill them in.
Print your bracket below:
We made our picks as well. You can check out our Final Four and champion predictions here.
And here’s some advice to take note of when filling out your bracket:
– The lowest seeded team to win the title was Villanova as a No. 8 seed in 1985.
– Only once have all No. 1 seeds made the Final Four (2008 – Kansas, Memphis, North Carolina, UCLA).
– A 16 seed has never beaten a No. 1 seed.
– A double-digit seed has only made the Final Four three times since 1979 (2011, 2006 and 1986; they were all 11 seeds).
– While the 12 vs. 5 game is a common upset pick in brackets, the 12-seed is just 44-76 vs. the 5 since the field expanded to 64 teams in 1985.
– With that being said, three 12 seeds beat the No. 5 last year (Harvard, Stephen F. Austin and North Dakota State).