Each coming off a Week 3 loss, the Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders meet Sunday in an important early AFC West battle.
Kickoff is scheduled for 4:25 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on CBS. If you don’t have cable or can’t get to a TV, you can watch a live stream on your computer, tablet or streaming device via CBS All Access.
You can sign up for a free trial and watch via the above link, or you can read on for a more thorough breakdown and other alternate live stream options:
CBS All Access
Computer, Tablet or Streaming Device
You can watch a live stream of CBS via CBS All Access for $5.99 per month. Here’s how to start a free trial and how to start watching the game:
2. Click on “Try It Free” and then create an account
3. Select the subscription type you want (“Limited Commercials” is $5.99 per month and “Commercial Free” is $9.99 per month) and enter your payment information. If you cancel your subscription before the trial period ends (one week for “Limited Commercials” or two days for “Commercial Free”), you will not be charged
5. You can only watch NFL games on your phone via the NFL Mobile app, and only if you’re a Verizon customer
Alternate Option: Fubo TV
While the service is normally $34.99 per month, they are currently offering a deal that allows users to sign up for $19.99 per month for the first two months.
Here’s the rundown of Fubo TV’s bundle:
Total Channels Included: 71 (You can find the complete channel list here)
Price: $19.99 per month for first two months; $34.99 per month after that
Extras: Watch on two different devices at once; 30 hours of DVR is included
Free Trial: 7 days
How to Sign Up & Watch:
1. Click here to sign up and launch your free trial. You’ll need to enter your credit card information when signing up, but if you cancel your subscription before the trial ends, you won’t be charged
2. Return to the Fubo website to watch CBS on your computer. You can also watch on your tablet or streaming device via the Fubo app, which is free to download. A full list of compatible devices can be found here
3. You can only watch NFL games on your phone via the NFL Mobile app, and only if you’re a Verizon customer
If You’re Outside the United States & Mexico
If you’re not in the United States, surrounding territories, or Mexico, you can watch the game live on your computer via NFL Game Pass International. The cost of the package depends on which country you’re in, and you can visit the website for more details.
Mobile & Other Devices
If you have a GamePass International account, you can watch the game on your mobile or tablet device via the NFL Mobile app, which can be downloaded for free in the following locations:
App Store (or Apple TV)
Microsoft App Store (or Xbox One)