The third episode of The Mandalorian is right around the corner and is set to release on November 22nd. Exclusive to Disney Plus, this episode is set to release at 12:00 PM EST. However, there might be a slight delay like last week, as episode 2 didn’t unlock right away at midnight. There’s been no word if this was a fluke, but it appears that the show is still scheduled to arrive every Friday at midnight.
For those unfamiliar, The Mandalorian follows a bounty hunter tasked with completing a dangerous contract for a mysterious individual. Set after the events of Return of the Jedi, the world is no longer controlled by the Empire, despite some remnants still remaining. Starring Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano, Taika Waititi, and Giancarlo Esposito, The Mandalorian’s first season will run eight episodes. Each episode will release every week on Friday at midnight.
Stream ‘The Mandalorian’ On PC/Mac
- 1. Sign up for Disney+ here
- 2. In your browser of choice (we recommend Microsoft Edge if you’re looking for 4K, Google Chrome otherwise), navigate to Disneyplus.com
- 3. Enter your login credentials
- 4. Click Login
- 5. Browse or search for ‘The Mandalorian’
- 6. Select ‘The Mandalorian’
- 7. Select Episode 1
- 8. Select Play
Stream ‘The Mandalorian’ On Xbox One
- 1. Turn on Your Xbox One
- 2. Sign in to your Xbox Live Profile
- 3. From your Xbox Home Screen, hit the Y Button to bring up Search
- 4. Type in ‘Disney Plus’
- 5. Hit the A Button to go to Disney Plus on the Microsoft Store
- 6. A buzz video/trailer will start auto-playing. Ignore it and hit down on your left thumbstick
- 7. Select GET and push the A Button (Disney Plus will begin downloading)
- 8. When the download is done, you’ll get an Xbox notification at the bottom of your screen. When that happens, hold the middle Xbox button on your controller to open the app.
- 9. Sign in to Disney Plus using your credentials
- 10. Browse to ‘The Mandalorian’
- 11. Select Episode 1
- 12. Select Play
Stream ‘The Mandalorian’ On PS4
- 1. Turn on Your PS4
- 2. Go to the PlayStation Store
- 3. Select Search
- 4. Search for ‘Disney Plus’
- 5. Select Disney Plus
- 6. Click Download underneath the picture on the lefthand side of your screen
- 7. Navigate to TV & Video icon and select the Disney Plus app
- 8. Sign in to Disney Plus using your credentials
- 9. Browse to ‘The Mandalorian’
- 10. Select Episode 1
- 11. Select Play
Stream ‘The Mandalorian’ On Fire TV
- 1. From the Main Screen, select Search.
- 2. Type ‘Disney Plus’ into the search box
- 3. Select Disney Plus
- 4. Select Download/Free
- 5. After the Disney Plus app downloads, select the Open button
- 6. Sign In
- 7. Enter your Disney Plus account information (email address and password)
- 8. Browse to ‘The Mandalorian’
- 9. Select Episode 1
- 10. Select Play
Stream ‘The Mandalorian’ On Roku Devices
- 1. Order Disney Plus
- 2. Boot up your Roku Device
- 3. Navigate to your Roku Home Screen
- 4. Scroll down and select Streaming Channels on the left side of the screen
- 5. Select Search Channels in the menu on the left side of the screen
- 6. Enter ‘Disney Plus’
- 7. Select Disney Plus
- 8. Select Add Channel at the top of your screen
- 9. Browse the Channel
Where to Stream The Mandalorian
- If you are looking to stream The Mandalorian, the only place this show is available is on Disney Plus. This is the new streaming service from the media giant that offers a plethora of films, television shows, and original programming. While there are some Disney films/shows on other streaming platforms, you won’t find The Mandalorian on Netflix, Hulu, VUDU, or Amazon Prime.
- For those looking to purchase this service, it costs $6.99 a month or $69.99 a year. However, for those unsure about this service you can actually try a week of Disney Plus for free. This will give you access to the first episode of The Mandalorian, so you can see if you have any interest in the show.
The Mandalorian Overview
Release Date: November 12, 2019
Creator: Jon Favreau, Lucasfilm Ltd, Fairview Entertainment
Directors: Dave Filoni, Deborah Chow, Taika Waititi, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa
Starring: Pedro Pascal, Taika Waititi, Gina Carano, Giancarlo Esposito
Episode Number: 8
The Mandalorian Season 1 Schedule
- Like most shows, the first season of The Mandalorian is quite small. Boasting only eight episodes, they typically average around 30 minutes long. This, of course, could change in Season 2 which has been confirmed to already be in production by creator John Favreau. Sadly, there’s no information on the season’s length or if the episodes will be longer.
- Here’s the complete schedule for Season 1 of The Mandalorian:
- Episode 1 – November 12
- Episode 2 – Friday, November 15
- Episode 3 – Friday, November 22
- Episode 4 – Friday, November 29
- Episode 5 – Friday, December 6
- Episode 6 – Friday, December 13
- Episode 7 – Friday, December 18
- Episode 8 – Friday, December 27
The Mandalorian Episode 2 Recap
- Episode 2 starts with the Mandalorian escorting “Baby Yoda” back to his ship. The duo is quickly attacked by a group of Trandoshan bounty hunters who are all killed by the “Mando.” It’s revealed that the bounty for the young alien is still active, meaning there are others out there still trying to capture or slay this adorable baby.
Upon arriving at his ship, the Mandalorian discovers that Jawas have stripped his ships for parts. After vaporizing a few with his blaster rifle, a chase ensues that leaves the Mando damaged and laying in the dirt. With the parts to his ship seemingly lost, he is found by the guide, Kuiil. The Ugnaught agrees to take the Mandalorian back to the Jawas so they can barter for his stolen ship parts.
Once Kuiil, Mando, and the baby alien arrive at the Jawa camp and attempt to negotiate the return of his gear. The Jawa’s agree to return the stolen parts if he obtains an egg from a very angry alien rhino-monster. The Mando regrettably agrees and fights this terrifying beast. Unfortunately, the space rhino is much tougher than expected and almost kills the Mandalorian. Yet, before it can deliver the killing blow, the baby alien uses the Force to temporarily lift the alien, allowing the Mando an opening to kill it.
This is the first confirmation that the baby alien is capable of using the Force. Returning with the egg, the Mandalorian gets hip parts back, fixes his ship, and leaves with the baby alien riding alongside him. Kuiil stays on the planet, wishing him the best of luck in his adventures.Stream The Mandalorian Episode 3 Now
Disclaimer: Heavy Inc. has affiliate relationships with various streaming content providers and may receive a commission if you sign up for a service via a link on this page.