Brittany Renner is the model claiming 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is the father of her child.
Kaepernick, who was linked to a sexual assault investigation in April, has indicated he thinks her claim is bogus.
Here’s what you should know about Renner and her possibly pregnancy by the NFL star.
1. She Posted to Instagram That She Was ‘Preggers by @kaepernick7’
2. Kaepernick Instagrammed a ‘Stop Lyin” Album Cover
In what seems like a response to Renner’s claims, Kaepernick Instagrammed the song cover for “Stop Lyin'” by Kevin Gates. He accompanied it with the comment “We don’t just call this my anthem now! Keep trying. #IDontGetTired #WhoDoYouLove #Se7enPounds.”
3. They Were Rumored to Be Dating in July
According to TMZ, the couple were dating in July for a short while. The pair also had a heartfelt interaction on Twitter back in January:
4. She’s an Aspiring Fitness Model With Amazing Abs
Judge for yourself:
5. Kaepernick Just Signed a $126 Million Contract Extension
In June of 2014, Kaepernick signed a lucrative $126 million contract extension with the 49ers. So if the the baby is indeed his, he or she should be quite well looked after.
Discuss on Facebook