Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Cookie Jam!
1. Go Ahead and Use the Mobile Device Time Change Trick to Gain Free Lives
• Like most match three puzzle games out there, Cookie Jam lets you keep playing as long as you have the lives available. Once you run out of lives, you’re definitely gonna be forced to pay up some real life dough to continue playing. Want some free lives, though. The best way to do that is by simply quitting the game, going into your device’s Settings and forwarding your device’s time ahead a few hours. Head back into the game, take note of your new free lives then quit the game once again and change your device’s time back to normal before you hop back into Cookie Jam.
2. Start Out on the Bottom of a Stage to Clear it Faster
3. The Path Toward Finishing a Stage With Three Stars is by…
• Completing any stage with a ton of active moves left over. This means you’ll want to use your power up’s at the appropriate moments that call for their usage. You’ll also want to make sure you create a ton of special ingredient cookies to create as many cookie clearing combos as possible.
4. How to Get Rid of Waffle Pieces Without Power Up’s
• Waffle Pieces that surround a certain cookie piece are pretty hard to clear off the stage. Here’s what you need to do make sure you clear those Waffle Pieces – match three or more cookies around them, but make sure the pieces you match up are the same color as the ingredient encased in those Waffle Pieces.
5. How to Get Rid of Gingerbread Men Without Power Up’s
• As for how to get rid of those pesky Gingerbread Men, you’ll simply have to create a vertical row of cookies that match up. Make sure that matched row of cookies are in the same row as the Gingerbread Man cookie you’re trying to clear. To be quite honest, the same stage tactics you’ll run into on Candy Crush Saga applies to Cookie Jam as well.