Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Zombie Castaways.
1. Don’t Know Where to Find an Item? Tap on a Small [i] Near it to Find Out
• There are so many great items in Zombie Castaways, you’ll never grow tired of exploring the zombie world. And it’s easy to find any item, crop or instrument you need, too! Just tap on [i] near the item (upper right corner) to learn where to find it or how to use it.
2. If You Can Tap it, You Can Swipe t
• If your garden grew out of control (and there are way too many plants to gather), you can use “swipe” motion instead of tapping. It saves time. Just press the action icon and move it across all the garden beds for a quick, smooth harvesting. You can also swipe while searching for the treasures. And yes, there are treasures in Zombie Castaways.
3. Perks of Going to Zombie Cinema
• You can build a Cinema for your zombie during early stages of the game. Watch a short video in the Cinema and get a useful buff. See, it’s entertaining and useful.
4. Turn Golden Water well to Instruments and Build a New One
• Your water well stopped giving instruments and turned to gold? Well, worry not. First of all, if you tap the golden well, it will give you the last portion of tools. Good news is that you can build new water well from scratch and get more instruments. And more. And even more.
5. Gamble Nothing, Win Something
• Some of the Zombie Castaways buildings have in-house roulettes. Every few hours you can spin the roulette and win a prize. The more buildings you have, the more presents you get, so build ’em and spin ’em.