Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Titans!
1. Front Row Titans Protect Back Row Titans
• In combat, your Titans are arranged in 2 rows: a front row of 4 Titans, and a back row of 3 Titans. Titans in the front row must be defeated before any of the back row Titans behind them can be attacked. Place your Titans with the highest HP in the front row to protect their allies in combat.
2. Pay Attention to the Order of Your Attacks
• One of the keys to success in Titans’ combat is efficient attacking. If an enemy Titan has a small amount of HP left, finish it off with one of your lower-strength Titans. Save the heavy hitters for bigger targets!
3. Use Skills Wisely
• Skills are an important aspect of Titans – each Titan has 2 Skills that can be used under special conditions, and their effects can turn the tide in your favor.
• Every Titan has a targetable Skill that is charged by attacking enemies and collecting Skill Orbs. Skill attacks are very powerful and can often destroy an enemy in one shot, so be sure to save these attacks for when you really need them. Other Titans have special Skills that heal or protect allies – having a good mix of Skills in your deck is always a good idea.
• Every Titan also has a Leader Skill which is activated by setting it as the leader of your deck (signified by a “star” icon at the bottom of the card). These Leader Skills provide unique buffs to your deck. Are the enemies dodging your attacks? Try a Leader Titan with Quagmire. Having trouble killing off enemies with high HP? Try a Leader with Enrage to increase your attacks. Experiment with different Titans to see what works.
4. Unlock Deck Slots as Quickly as Possible
• When you start the game, you’ll be able to place up to 3 Titans in your Quest Deck. You can unlock an additional 4 deck slots, allowing you to take up to 7 Titans into battle while progressing through the Quest.
• This is one of the most important upgrades you can make for your deck, so do it as early as possible. You should unlock a deck slot as soon you can afford one – save up the Lyras that you earn in-game and get one right away! As you get further into the game, you’ll be fighting larger groups of enemies, and you’ll absolutely need to bring more of your Titans into battle.
5. Keep a Healer in Your Deck
• Some Titans have Skills which allow them to heal their allies. This can mean the difference between defeat and victory, so if you’re having trouble with a particular Quest area, try adding a Titan with healing Skills to your deck. Healers can keep your front row of Titans alive and allow you to protect your powerful attackers in the back row.