Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Star Wars: Force Arena.
1. Every Leader Has Their Own Unique Pairing
• Leader characters, such as Han Solo and Director Krennic, fight alongside their unique partners, Chewbacca and the Death Squad Leader. The bond between these duos are unique to each other (partners cannot be paired with other leaders). The most effective team setups utilize the positive effects that each character combo offers.
2. Watch the Mini-Map to Know What the Enemy is up to
• Star Wars: Force Arena is a real-time strategy game. Knowing your opponent’s moves and strategizing against them is crucial to winning matches. Check the mini-map constantly to see where your opponent’s leader is, what units they have deployed and to uncover their weak points.
3. Don’t Forget to Collect Your Free Packs
• Everyone gets a free Card Pack every four hours. The game will only save up to three Free Packs at any given time. Once Card Packs are opened, it takes four hours to get another Free Pack. You’ll be able to find currency cards such as Crystals and Credits, as well as character cards, so make sure to check back regularly.
4. Unlock and Open Victory Packs
• If you’re tired of waiting for Free Packs to become available, collect Victory Packs by winning online matches. When you win, you will be given one of the following Card Packs: Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum. You can find any Card Packs you’ve acquired in the Rewards screen. The time it takes to unlock each Card Pack varies depending on its type.
5. Some Card Packs Come as a Result of Playing
• Tired of waiting AND not winning matches fast enough? No problem. Unlock Play Packs by completing matches. Collect 10 Play Points to exchange them for one Play Pack. Every Victory earns you three Play Points while Defeats earn just one Point. Use Play Packs to enhance the strength of your squad and emerge victorious in battle.
Discuss on Facebook