The 2017 edition of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) kicks off on February 22 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. President Donald Trump will be there, along with his Vice President, Mike Pence, and his controversial chief strategist Steve Bannon.
Other important Republican political figures scheduled to speak include Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, Trump Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, Kansas Governor Sam Brownback, Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos and White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway.
CPAC 2017 was originally going to include Milo Yiannopoulos as a keynote speaker. However, he was disinvited after video surfaced of him talking about pedophilia. Yiannopoulos later had his Simon & Schuster book deal cancelled and he resigned from Brietbart, although he insisted that he does not advocate for pedophilia.
Trump is scheduled to speak at 10:20 a.m. on Friday, February 24. Pence will speak at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 23.
CPAC is hosted by the American Conservative Union (ACU). Videos of the speeches will be posted at their YouTube channel.
Below is a complete list of speakers. The CPAC schedule can be found here. (All times eastern.)
- 3:30 p.m.: David Blair, Leadership Institute
- 4:30 p.m.: Casey Mattox, Center for Academic Freedom
- 5:30 p.m.: Cabot Phillips, Campus Reform
- 6:00 p.m.: Jake Curtis, Wisconsin Institte for Law and Liberty
Click here to watch a live stream for the first full day.
- 9:10 a.m.: Kellyanne Conway, White House Counselor
- 9:30 a.m.: Governor Scott Walker; Dr. Larry Arnn, Hillsdale College; Sabrina Schaeffer, Independent Women’s Forum; and David Schneider, American Conservative Union
- 10:05 a.m.: Governors Panel with Governors Matt Bevin, Sam Brownback, Doug Ducey and Scott Walker
- 10:45 a.m.: Senator Jim DeMint, The Heritage Foundation
- 11:00 a.m.: Dale Bellis, Leibert HealthShare
- 11:10 a.m.: Senator Ted Cruz
- 11:30 a.m.: Dana Loesch, TheBlaze
- 12:50 p.m.: Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos
- 1:05 p.m.: Reince Priebus & Steve Bannon
- 2:20 p.m.: Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch
- 2:25 p.m.: Sander Gerber, Fellow at the Jerusalem Center of Public Affairs
- 7:10 p.m.: Robert Davi, Actor
- 7:20 p.m.: Judge Jeanine Pirro, Fox News
- 7:30 p.m.: Vice President Mike Pence
- 8:10 a.m.: Rob O’Neill, Former U.S. Navy SEAL
- 9:55 a.m.: Lou Dobbs, Fox Business Network
- 10:10 a.m.: Matt Schlapp, ACU Chairman
- 10:20 a.m.: President Donald Trump
- 11:55 p.m.: Nigel Farage, EU Parliament Member
- 12:15 p.m.: Josh Kear, Songwriter
- 12:55 p.m.: Wayne LaPierre, NRA Chairman
- 1:20 p.m.: Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts
- 2:20 p.m.: Ambassador John Bolton, American Enterprise Institute
- 2:30 p.m.: Rep. Kevin Brady of Texas
- 3:00 p.m.: Carly Fiorina
- 9:10 a.m.: Robert Davi, Actor
- 10:05 a.m.: David Bossie, Citizens United
- 12:10 p.m.: Rep. Mark Walker of North Carolina
- 1:50 p.m.: EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt
- 2:15 p.m.: Amity Schales
- 3:05 p.m.: CPAC Straw Poll
- 3:25 p.m.: Milwaukee County, Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke